Thursday, September 15, 2011

Why did the chicken cross the road.

I have often been asked in my life why is it that I act the way I act. Well, because who else is a better actor of me than I am? I'm not really an actor at heart, but what is a heart for in todays world. A nobody once said There are two rules in life. 1) Never tell them everything you know. This is a pretty wise statement for a man who didn't exist in any other facet than the creation of this quote. Apparently he knew to say so little that no one would even know he existed.

So, have you ever really thought about why the chicken crossed the road. I've spent a great deal of time trying to figure that exact question. It's a meadow for all lost vegetarians.


Seriously, have you met a chicken who wasn't afraid of a vegetarian? Most chickens run the other way saying, "Holy shit I thought I smelled bad." And they do smell bad, so atleast they arnt mistaken. I know, I know what you're thinking. Yes, when a chicken takes a bath it doesn't smell so bad anymore. At least the chicken has a chance once he makes it to the other side.

Speaking of chickens with their heads cut off. Look around the room, for the guillotine, if you don't see one you're in trouble. It means your head is still attached.


 

A Sunbeam Today Means Clouds Can't Stay

Thoughts Watched are Thoughts Lost

No comments:

Post a Comment